Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Day 2
Well today went well ...not. I was doing find until Nate brought a few pizza pieces home. Sigh ...no will power. This diet is hard to get started. I am hungry a lot! I bought a snow cone maker so I can have shaved ice. It really helps with the awful taste of the supreme and cleanse for life. The little energy drink packets help when you sprinkle a little bit in with the mix. Maybe if I started the diet I was doing before the lapband and then after awhile jumped on this it would be easier. I am disgusted with myself for having fallen on the 2nd day and for allowing myself to get this big in the first place. Yesterdays weight was 246 I believe. The isagenix wants us to weigh ourselves everyday. I personally don't like that. I like to see progress one way or another. I can finally start the shakes tomorrow and I like that. The chocolate is not that good, but I like the vanilla with a bit of cinnamon mixed in. My exercise was walking through Walmart a couple of times. It's hotter than hell most days, around 90, so strutting through the ac store was a great way to get exercise. I hope tomorrow is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment